Descendants of William Biggar
Scottish Descent 10 Generations
Scotland - USA - Virginia, Missouri, Kentucky
Bigger(s), Woodward, Macon, Bibb.
William Biggar & Martha Woodward
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM1 BIGGER was born 1650 in Scotland, and died abt.1680 in Virginia, USA. He married MARTHA WOODWARD daughter of William Woodward Indian interpreter. She was born 1657 in New Kent Co., Virginia, and died in 1727. She married second in 1681 to Gideon Macon and had 7 children. She married third Nathaniel West.
More About WILLIAM BIGGER: Immigration: Abt. 1671, Scotland
Child of WILLIAM BIGGER and MARTHA WOODWARD is:
2. i. WILLIAM BIGGER II, b. January 28, 1679/80, New Kent Co., Virginia; d. October 1769, Virginia, USA.
Generation No. 2
2. WILLIAM BIGGER II (WILLIAM1) was born January 28, 1679/80 in New Kent Co., Virginia, and died October 1769 in Virginia, USA. He married MARTHA MACON 1703 in Virginia.
More About WILLIAM BIGGER:
Christening: March 24, 1679/80, St . Peter's Parish, New Kent Co., VA
Will: August 18, 1752, Goochland Co., Virginia
Children of WILLIAM BIGGER and MARTHA MACON are:
i. MARTHA BIGGER, m. RICHARD WOODFORK.
3. ii. JAMES BIGGER, b. 1706.
iii. ELIZABETH BIGGER, b. 1708, Virginia; m. WHITEHEAD.
4. iv. SUSANNAH BIGGER, b. 1711, Goochland, Virginia Colony; d. December 22, 1786, Goochland, Virginia Colony.
5. v. WILLIAM III BIGGER, b. 1714, Goochland Co, Virginia; d. October 1784, Pennsylvania.
6. vi. MARY BIGGER, b. Abt. 1718, Henrico, Virginia; d. August 1759.
7. vii. CAPTAIN JOHN BIGGER, b. 1720, Goochland, Virginia; d. 1782, Prince Edward County, Virginia.
Generation No. 3
3. JAMES BIGGER (WILLIAM2, WILLIAM1) was born in 1706. He married SUSANNA BIBB. She was born in 1737.
Child of JAMES BIGGER and SUSANNA BIBB is:
i. JAMES BIGGER.
4. SUSANNAH BIGGER (WILLIAM2, WILLIAM1) was born in 1711 in Goochland, Virginia Colony, and died December 22, 1786, in Goochland, Virginia Colony. She married the JOHN OF GOOCHLAND BIBB, SR. January 03, 1734/35 in Goochland, Virginia, son of WILLIAM BIBB and NANCY CLARK. He was born in 1710 in Goochland, Virginia, and died July 17, 1769.
Children of SUSANNAH BIGGER and JOHN BIBB are:
8. i. SUSANNAH ELIZABETH BIBB, b. 1734, Goochland, Virginia Colony; d. 1787, Norfolk, Virginia.
9. ii. CAPTAIN WILLIAM BIBB, b. October 01, 1735.
iii. ELIZABETH BIBB, b. February 28, 1740/41; m. WILLIAM FARRAR, March 17, 1762; b. 1735.
iv. JOHN BIBB, b. September 10, 1743.
v. JAMES BIBB, b. December 28, 1745.
vi. THOMAS BIBB, b. March 29, 1749.
vii. RICHARD BIBB, b. April 13, 1752.
5. WILLIAM III BIGGER (WILLIAM2, WILLIAM1) was born in 1714 in Goochland Co, Virginia, and died October 1784 in Pennsylvania. He married MARTHA POLLARD 1742, daughter of RICHARD POLLARD. She was born in 1725 in New Kent Co, Virginia, and died in 1789.
More About WILLIAM III BIGGER: Will: October 25, 1780, Louisa Co.,
Notes for MARTHA POLLARD: she was designated as Martha Bigger, wife of William in her grandfather's will (Richard Helm)
Children of WILLIAM BIGGER and MARTHA POLLARD are:
10. i. WILLIAM BIGGER IV, b. 1746, Louisa Co., Virginia; d. December 19, 1812, Montgomery Co., Kentucky.
ii. SUSANNAH, b. 1748, Louisa Co, Virginia; d. April 1772; m. URIAH TATE, January 1766.
11. iii. 4TH CORPORAL JOHN BIGGER, b. 1751.
12. iv. DAVID BIGGER, b. 1754, Louisa Co., Virginia; d. 1804, Louisa Co., Virginia.
13. v. MARY BIGGER, b. 1756.
14. vi. MACON BIGGER, b. 1758, Louisa, Virginia; d. September 17, 1811, Maysville, Mason Co, Kentucky.
vii. MARTHA BIGGER, b. 1758.
viii. SARAH BIGGER, b. 1763; m. GEORGE MORRIS, September 11, 1783, Louisa, Virginia.
ix. ELEANOR BIGGER, b. 1764; m. DAVID TERRY, January 14, 1786.
15. x. JAMES BIGGERS, b. 1768, Louisa Co, Virginia; d. March 1817.
6. MARY BIGGER (WILLIAM2, WILLIAM1) was born Abt. 1718 in Henrico, Virginia, and died August 1759. She married JOHN WATSON. He was born 1678 in Aberdeen, Scotland, and died April 1750.
Child of MARY BIGGER and JOHN WATSON is:
16. i. SARAH BIGGAR WATSON, b. 1759.
7. CAPTAIN JOHN3 BIGGER (WILLIAM2, WILLIAM1) was born 1720 in Goochland, Virginia, and died 1782 in Prince Edward County, Virginia. He married (1) SUSANNAH ELIZABETH BIBB in Prince Edward Co., Virginia, daughter of JOHN BIBB and SUSANNAH BIGGER. She was born in 1734 in Goochland, Virginia Colony, and died in 1787 in Norfolk, Virginia. He married (2) ELIZABETH HAYNES CAREY.
Children of JOHN BIGGER and SUSANNAH BIBB are:
17. i. JAMES BIBB4 BIGGER, b. Abt. 1748, Prince Edward County, Virginia; d. Halifax Co. Virginia.
18. ii. THOMAS BIGGER, b. Abt. 1749, Prince Edward County, Virginia.
iii. JOSEPH BIGGER, b. Abt. 1751.
iv. SARAH SALLY BIGGER, b. Abt. 1753; m. JOHN WATSON.
v. ANDREW BIGGER, b. Abt. 1755.
vi. MARY BIGGER, b. Abt. 1760, Virginia, USA; d. 1857, Kentucky; m. WILLIAM STEGER, April 02, 1803, Prince Edward, Co; Virginia; b. Powhatan, Cumberland, Virginia; d. Montgomery, Tennessee.
19. vii. SUSANNAH BIGGER, b. Abt. 1764, Prince Edwards County, Virginia; d. January 1840, Oglethorpe Co., Georgia.
viii. WILLIAM C. BIGGER, b. Abt. 1765.
Children of JOHN BIGGER and ELIZABETH CAREY are:
20. ix. JOHN JR4 BIGGER, b. 1740, Amelia, Virginia.
21. x. JAMES BIGGER, b. 1743.
xi. ELIZABETH HAYNES CAREY BIGGER, b. 1745; m. SAMUEL SCOTT, November 18, 1806, Prince Edward Co., Virginia.